Katey & Jason | Willows Lodge Wedding

Finally getting back to blogging, and what better way to kick things off than by posting an incredible wedding?

Katey & Jason were married late last year at the Willows Lodge in Woodinville. Katey could not possibly have been a more stunning bride, and even forecasters predicting a 60% chance of rain couldn’t put a damper on her joy. Fortunately the 40% chance of clear skies won out and it turned out to be a perfect evening for a wedding.

Style, you ask? Three words: Gold. Valentino. Heels. ‘Nuff said. (Ok, that was really five words.)

When Jason saw Katey for the first time, anyone could tell from his smile that this was unquestionably one of the best days in the history of his life. And from the way they looked at each other from that point on, you knew that these two were absolutely madly in love and completely meant for each other.

Katey & Jason, thank you, thank you, thank you for choosing me to be your wedding photographer. It was a huge blessing for me to see both a culmination of what God had been doing in bringing you two together and the beginning of your new life as a married couple.

Thank you also to Karen Obrist of Karen Obrist Photography for being my second shooter for the 5th time last year! Collaborating with you has been an absolute dream.

Huge props to Sublime Stems as well for the spectacular floral arrangements. Positively amazing work!

May 31, 2012 - 5:37 am

candy - So much to love in this wedding! What a beautiful couple! The B&G portraits were stunning! Esp the b/w stairs shot! So so beautiful! Great job!

May 31, 2012 - 11:18 am

Karen - I love this wedding so much! It was an honor shooting with you so much last year and this was the perfect wedding to end the season with! Thanks so much for all your support, teaching and laughter- you really made moving to Seattle quite a treat for me! 🙂

May 31, 2012 - 11:42 am

Feng Images - Thanks, Candy & Karen! You two rock.

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *