Katey & Jason – Willows Lodge Wedding (Teasers!)

Huge congrats to Katey & Jason, married this past Saturday at the stunning Willows Lodge!

I was eagerly watching the weather forecast for this wedding and there was a 60% chance of rain at the beginning of the day. Fortunately the 40% prevailed and it ended up being a glorious evening for the incredible couple! More to come!

October 26, 2011 - 2:17 pm

Hun - Fantastic as usual Yee!

October 31, 2011 - 8:49 am

Feng Images - Thanks, Hun!

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *